Global Warehousing Industry Report: Analysis and Forecast 2022-2027
Warehousing Market Outlook
In 2021, the worldwide warehousing industry will be worth approximately USD 250 billion. During the projection period of 2022-2027, the warehousing market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 7%, reaching a market value of USD 371.68 billion by 2027.
The business study delves deeply into the warehousing market trends, covering important segments, drivers, restraints, the competitive landscape, and other critical market forecast data.
The international warehousing market has demonstrated vigorous market development in the previous years, due to the rise in e-commerce activities and an expansion in commerce in developing economies such as China, India, and Brazil. Asia Pacific is vital demand indicator in the industry report by area.
Warehousing: Industry Definition and Segmentation
The process of gathering and storing tangible products, supplies, or stocks in a warehouse or storage facility before they are sold or distributed is referred to as warehousing services. These services keep and maintain the products in an orderly and secure manner, making it easier to trace an item’s whereabouts, such as when the things arrived at the location, how long they were there in transit, and the number or measure of objects in hand.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/warehousing-services-industry-report/request-sample
E-commerce warehousing keeps things in storage until an order is placed, at which point the order is dispatched directly to the customer. Inventory may be temporarily held at a warehouse before being sent to a physical store.
The Warehousing industry report comprises segments by:
- Region: North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America
Snapshot of the Report
The regional Warehousing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Read Full Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/warehousing-services-industry-report
- The advent of e-commerce has increased demand for warehouse space from third-party logistics (3PL) providers worldwide, and this trend is likely to accelerate in emerging areas such as India and China.
- The rapid expansion of retailing chains is expected to increase demand for warehouses in future. Furthermore, the most recent deployment of social isolation regulations, lockdowns, and other norms to combat the spread of COVID-19 has pushed consumers to purchase goods through online shopping apps.
- This social movement has increased B2C and B2B e-commerce sales of household goods, medications, and food. These advancements have led in the widespread use of genuine warehousing services solutions for effective order management, packaging, and delivery tracking.
Category Insight by Region
- Because of factors such as expanding warehousing market demand for consumable supplies from sellers and the increasing dispersion of global players in local markets, the Asia Pacific region’s demand for storage services is increasing.
- The rising demand for warehouse outsourcing services is a major driver of the global market. This is supported further by a significant increase in the manufacturing industry and rapid globalisation.
- Aside from that, ongoing advancements in pharmaceutical infrastructure have resulted in an increasing acceptance of refrigerated warehousing and storage facilities, resulting in a favourable warehousing market opportunity.
- Furthermore, the population’s increasing consumption of frozen food items contributes to the warehousing market development pace.
Category Management Analyses
Warehouse administration is the tactical day-to-day operation of warehouse services to stimulate, develop, and ensure their effectiveness. Furthermore, running a warehouse involves oversight of all personnel, coaching, inventory, equipment, protection and security, relationships and deals with freight carriers, and other moving parts.
In addition, warehouse operations refer to the processes and activities carried out in a warehouse that revolve around the flow of items and the tracking of stocks. Besides, warehousing concepts include actions such as acquiring inventory, storing it in a separate storage location, and then transferring the item to its destination.
Warehousing Market Key Players incorporated in the Industry study
The warehousing market leaders in warehouse services are CEVA Logistics, DB Schenker Logistics, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, DHL Supply Chain and Kuehne plus Nagel.
The industry analysis includes plant closures, investments/divestments, capacity increases, mergers and acquisitions, and other recent market changes.
Also Check Other Industry Reports
- Global Industrial Valves Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-industrial-valves-market-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-12
- Forging Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-forging-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-12
- Hydraulic Fracturing Services Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-hydraulic-fracturing-services-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-12
- Fuel Oil Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-fuel-oil-industry-report-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-12
Procurement Resource team help their clients recognize the importance of supply chain, procurement, and industry environment to create strategies that safeguard their optimal expansion with the support of the newest and cutting-edge practices in the industry. The team of highly experienced analysts guarantees that our clients continue to be at the vanguard of their aspirations by contributing functional procurement intelligence with the assistance of our specialist analysts, researchers, and field experts.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA