Many government schemes are launched by our government for physically disabled people in order to give benefits to them in their life which require a handicapped certificate.
One who has a problem with any of their organ is take as a physically disabled person and to prove it they need a certificate from government-authorized organizations.
With the help of this certificate, one can get help in finding a job easily, in traveling, and in many fields. They are provide a unique ID for being a handicapped person and this project will be implemente to encourage transparency, efficiency, and ease of delivering the government plans to the eligible person. It not only just benefits them, but it also helps to streamline the financial needs of disabled persons from rural to urban areas.
To facilitate it online Rajasthan government has launched a web portal sso id Rajasthan login to get the certificate easily from the internet.
What is SSO ID
SSO is a portal started by the Rajasthan government, through which you can access various online works and government websites by using a single User ID and Password. Many online applications for admission in colleges, universities, and private institutions can be made by using a single sso login id rajasthan.
By logging on to the SSO portal, Rajasthani people can apply online for government jobs along with many other government services and get benefite.
After logging into sso id Rajasthan login, you can make the certificate easily.
Documents Needed to Register on the SSO Rajasthan Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income certificate
- Physically Disable Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Photo to the disabled organ
- Residential proof
How to Register on the SSO Rajasthan Portal
To avail all the government facilities online Rajashtan government has launched a single sso login id rajasthan portal. To register on the portal follow the steps
- First, you need to visit the https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ portal
- You will find two options on the homepage “Login” and “Registration”
- Click on “Registration”
- Here three options can be see “Citizen” “Udyog” and “Govt. Employee”.
- Click on “Citizen”
- Here four options will be given to you Jan Adhar, Bhamnashah, Gmail id, Facebook id
- You can click on any option and enter your details to make your sso login id rajasthan.
- By clicking on Rajasthan Login ID, you will be ask to enter some basic information
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” button to proceed
If you will choose “ID for Udyog” then, you will need the BRN number
If you will go for “Govt Employee” then you will need to provide State Insurance and Provident Fund ID.
By logging in to the SSO portal you can apply online for a Handicapped certificate and can download it for your future use.
How to Download a Physically Disabled Certificate
- Visit the official website of SSO ID login
- Search for Disabled Certificate on the services page
- You will need to enter your Registration number or mobile number
- After that, the Physically disabled certificate will appear on the screen
- Click on “Download”
That’s how you can download a Physically disabled certificate online through sso login id rajasthan.
Read Also: https://generaltops.com/wwe-2k-download-for-android/