QuickBooks Online baking is the biggest time saver at present. Whenever it comes to connecting with a bank account, QuickBooks automatically download transactions up to a specific date. However, sometimes it’s so annoying to deal with QuickBooks Online Banking Error 355, which mainly comes across when the users try to download transactions from their bank account or credit card account and fail to do so. Such an error pops up on the screen with an alert stating, “There’s a problem with this account connection. We’re having trouble getting your bank data.” Entering the wrong username or password and having a poor internet connection are the most apparent reasons for the same error code.
QuickBooks Online Banking Error 355: A Brief Overview
QuickBooks allows you to connect with your bank account and helps you to easily manage both platforms under one roof. But, just like other software, it throws various technical errors like QuickBooks Error 355, which crops up when QuickBooks fails to establish a connection to your bank account. As a result, this error prevents the users from updating their bank accounts or downloading the latest transactions.
What factors lead to QuickBooks Online Banking Error 355?
It is imperative to know what provokes the error before moving forward to the troubleshooting steps. There are so many reasons accountable for error 355 in QuickBooks. Here’s the list of all the major ones. Let’s have a look;
- If you made any changes in your banking record and those were not saved successfully, it may get you into QB online banking error 355.
- QB online banking error 355 might be observed when the official website for your financial institution is under maintenance activities or interrupts the connection.
- When your account is disconnected from QuickBooks.
- If there’s a problem from your bank’s end, you may trigger QuickBooks error 355.
- Last but not least, change the id, username, or password for your online banking profile.
Read more – About select a bank account for this deposit quickbooks
Know how to deal with QuickBooks Online Banking Error 355!
Now, it’s time to choose the most appropriate solution that will help you to troubleshoot QuickBooks online banking error code 355 in a few clicks. So, let’s try them out in a given sequence:
Solution 1: Update your Bank Details to refresh your connection
- To start off, open QuickBooks and select the Banking menu tab.
- Next, select your bank account from the given options and then tap on the Update button.
- Allow the update process to complete and if this does not repair the issue, this is what you need to do.
- After this, navigate to the banking menu again and choose the account, hit the pencil icon beside your account, and then click on Edit sign-in info.
- Once you enter your login details, press the Update button.
- Finally, restart the QuickBooks and check if the error is fixed or not.
Solution 2: Manually Upload Transactions in QuickBooks Online
- The first step is to open QuickBooks and then hover over the Banking and transaction menu.
- Now, navigate to the link account menu on the drop-down, and choose an option to upload transactions or upload from the file.
- You have to select Browse and open the file you downloaded earlier from the bank.
- Hit the Continue tab.
- Afterward, perform the on-screen instructions carefully and then match the file columns with the right fields in which you are willing to import your transactions.
- Next, choose the transactions you want to import and click Continue.
- At last, press Yes and then Done to import the transactions.
Read more – About QuickBooks Error 6000 832
Are you still coming across QuickBooks Online Banking Error 355? No worries; here’s the right solution available for you. Well, many QB users get overwhelmed when they attempt to download transactions from their bank account or credit card account and fail to do so. Hence, it is recommended to share your concern with our certified experts at a Toll-free number +1-(855)-955-1942 to get your problem resolved in one go.