Global Pulp Industry Report: Analysis and Forecast 2022-2027
Pulp Industry Report Overview
The Pulp market size reached a volume of 60 MMT in 2021 with a projected market share to grow at 3.5 percent in the forecast timeframe of 2022-2027. By 2027 the pulp market is likely to draw up a pulp market value of 73.75 MMT.
Pulp industry information examines the industry in general, as well as key segments, movements, drivers, limitations, the competitive landscape, and other crucial market elements. The product’s use in the packaging segment encourages pulp market development and expansion. Europe and Asia Pacific are the region’s largest category spenders, driving pulp market demand for the pulp business.
Pulp: Industry Definition and Segmentation
Pulp is a fibrous soft lignocellulosic substance made mostly from cellulose fibers extracted chemically or mechanically from wood, fibre crops, wastepaper, or rags. Pulp is an important raw ingredient in the production of paper and other paper products. It is combined with water as well as other chemical or plant-based additions.
Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/pulp-industry-report/request-sample
The Pulp industry report comprises segments by
- End-use: Tissue and Fluff, Printing & writing, specialty, Packaging
- Geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and South America
Snapshot of the Report
The region-wise pulp market report is divided into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
Read Full Report with Table of Contents: – https://www.procurementresource.com/reports/pulp-industry-report
- The rising use of recycled paper in packaging is propelling the industry forward. Sustainable packaging is used to extend the life of packaged goods.
- Consumers worldwide are aware of the negative environmental effects of plastic and foam-based packaging.
- The demand for paper-based print media is predicted to drive up pulp market trends for wood in the region as the region’s population and disposable income grow.
Category Insight by Region
- Europe and Asia Pacific make most of the pulp market share. The European pulp industry is projected to enjoy increasing demand for pulp products because of rising consumer confidence. France and Italy, for example, are important European market contributors.
- In contrast, Asia Pacific is predicted to have the biggest pulp market outlook. Rising disposable income, urbanisation, profitable market presence, and rapid economic expansion are some of the factors driving the industry’s rapid ascent in Asia Pacific.
- Furthermore, the development of online retailers, growing awareness of sustainable packaging items, and digitalisation are projected to push the pulp market trends in the region.
Category Management Analyses
Sawdust from sawmills and plywood companies, as well as wood chips, are used to make pulp. Tree bark is utilised to generate bioenergy in the mill. The procedure is essentially the same for hardwood and softwood, with the only difference being the structure of the wood. Softwood is composed primarily of cellulose and lignin and includes less hemicellulose than hardwood.
The lignin is removed, and the wood is split into cellulose fibres by boiling the wood chips under high pressure in the presence of sodium hydroxide and sulphide solutions. During the heating step, approximately half of the wood melts. The pulp is then washed, tested for quality, and bleached. Black liquor is created by collecting and burning residual cooking ingredients and dissolved wood particles.
Top Market Players Combined in the Worldwide Pulp Industry Report
The prominent companies in the Pulp market analysis are The International Paper Company, Domtar Corporation, Koch Industries, Inc., Resolute Forest Products, and Suzano Papel e Celulose
The industry report covers affiliations and possessions, plant closures, investments/divestments, volume add-ons, and other newest market expansions.
Also Check Other Industry Reports
- Benzene Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-benzene-market-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-11
- Storefront Design and Installation Services Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-storefront-design-and-installation-services-market-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-11
- Offshore Labour Market – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-offshore-labour-market-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-11
- IT Services Outsourcing Industry Report – https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-it-services-outsourcing-market-analysis-and-forecast-2022-2027-2023-01-11
Procurement Resource assists our clients in understanding the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate to develop plans that ensure their optimum growth using the industry’s most recent and cutting-edge approaches. With the assistance of our experienced analysts, researchers, and domain specialists, our team of highly seasoned analysts guarantees that our clients remain at the forefront of their industries by offering actionable procurement intelligence.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA