You are in the right place. AARP credit card login gives the customer individual access to her account 24/7. Log in to your AARP card to check balances, review transactions, pay bills, and more.
What is an AARP credit card?
The AARP credit card is an electronic payment card branded and issued by financial services company Barclays Bank. We issue and process a variety of cards including prepaid cards, charge cards and credit cards. AARP cards are available to individuals, small businesses, and businesses in the United States and around the world.
AARP Credit Card Benefits
Cardholders enjoy AARP protection, increased purchasing power, and more. Whether you’re looking to improve your credit score, increase your cash flow, or spend more money, there might be a card that fits your lifestyle.
With AARP rewards cards, earn cash back or miles on purchases that fit your lifestyle.
- Earn unlimited miles or cash back on purchases
- Keep your rewards with no expiration dates for the life of your account
- Redeem your cash back for any amount
Outstanding customer service
We treat our customers with helpful service and provide access to exciting adventures.
- Get help and answers with 24/7 customer service
Reliable security features
Relax knowing that every AARP card has a suite of security features that help protect your card and payment information.
- Get notified if AARP notices potential suspicious transactions on your account
- Pay for online purchases securely with virtual card numbers
- Easily lock your card in AARP mobile app if it’s misplaced, lost, or stolen
How to Access AARP Credit Card Login
Customers can also easily access the AARP login page by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the AARP Card Login:
- Enter your User ID and Password
- After that, click on the login button to access your AARP Card customer dashboard.
How to register for an AARP account online
To register for the AARP credit card application and pay online, you will need:
- Your credit card account number
- Post code
- Social Security Number, Social Security Number, or Alternate ID
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You will be asked to create a username and password that you can use to access your online account from your computer, tablet, or smart phone to pay bills, view statements, and update your personal information.
- Follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to the AARP account registration page.
- Select the Register button.
- Enter your AARP card details to get started.
How to activate AARP credit card
If you are issued a new AARP credit card, you must activate it to use it. You can enable the AARP card by following the steps below.
- Sign in to the AARP card activation page.
- Enter your AARP card credentials.
- Select Customer Service from the top menu bar, and then select Self Service.
- Select Activate card in the Credit/Fees Account section. Enter your card information and follow the prompts to complete activation.
If you do not have a Social Security Number, please call the number on the back of your card or download the mobile app to activate your card.
How to activate your AARP credit card using the mobile app
- Download the AARP mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. See recommendations below.
- Sign in to the AARP mobile app.
- Select Manage Maps from the main menu.
- Select the map to activate. Select Activate Map. If you have multiple cards waiting to be activated, select the card you want to activate and select next.
- Enter your card information and the last four digits of your SSN, and then select Activate.
How to get AARP Credit Card User ID/Password
If you lose or misplace your card user ID or password, you can easily retrieve it on the AARP card login page. To do this, follow the steps outlined below.
- Access the AARP card login page.
- Click Forgot User ID/Forgot Password
- Enter your AARP card details to recover your user ID and reset your password.
How do I check my AARP credit card balance?
- There are several ways to pay your bill online using your AARP credit card. However, the most convenient way is to pay online.
- Go to the AARP credit card website and log in.
- Click the Payments tab. Click the “Pay” button.
- Enter your payment information
- Review your payment details and click the Submit button.
- Credit card AARP payment address
AARP Mobile App
Interestingly, you can also access your AARP card login on your smart phone. First, download and install the AARP mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. The AARP Cards App allows you to conveniently and securely manage your AARP credit cards and bank accounts from anywhere. From your mobile device, you can check your balance, view your account information, make and process payments, manage your benefits, and more.