Liposuction is a surgical procedure in which the surgeon removes localized areas of extra fat by inserting a thin tube into the problem areas and sucking on the tube. Contrary to what most people think, Liposuction in Lahore is not a way to lose weight overall. Instead, it controls where fat is stored.
Some patients and surgeons mistakenly think that a healthy weight is a requirement for Liposuction in Lahore, but this is not true. Focusing on specific problem areas has helped obese people get great results. This is true for people of all sizes. In the same way, we recommend this surgery if a healthy weight keeps for a while before a patient gets high-volume (> 5 liters). Liposuction operates in an operating room.
During The Meeting
Before you get Liposuction in Lahore, you should be a healthy weight that you can keep up. Many of our patients who have tried and failed to lose that last stubborn 10 pounds finally choose Liposuction to get rid of those trouble spots. The surgery works, but the patient stops caring about healthy living. The weight returns quickly, causing ugly bulges in places that weren’t affected before.
This is an example of why trying to reach a certain weight goal before surgery is not a good idea. We might suggest doing your procedure in two steps for your safety. Don’t give in to the urge to find a doctor who will do a “one-shot” procedure. The most important thing for everyone is that you get home safely.
There Are More Options Than Liposuction
If you think your skin will be too loose after Liposuction in Lahore, get a procedure called “Lifts and Tucks.” We will talk about this subject during our meeting. In traditional Liposuction, fat cells are removed by sucking them out, which is less aesthetically accurate than using a laser or ultrasound to kill fat cells before or during Liposuction (such as Smartlipo).
These energy-based treatments often leave ugly dents, and we see a lot of people who need fat grafting to fix them. Cryolipolysis and other external tools use to get healthily rid of localized fat deposits. Researchers found that each session could help you lose 40 grams of fat.
This is only about a tenth of the reduction we could get with Liposuction in Lahore, and we still don’t know how much damage occurs to the fat cells. With Liposuction, the reduction is clear right away.
Prices for Liposuction in Lahore at our Cosmetic Plastic Surgery clinic range from 30,000 to 60,000 (including facility and anesthesiologist). When you treat a second or third area, you save money.
A List Of Things To Do Before Surgery
Before surgery, you must be in good health and stable weight. We will go over the written instructions we give you before your procedure. After surgery, you’ll wear a compression garment that looks like a belt.
Risks And Ways To Stay Safe
In the short term, you face the risks of any surgery, which tend to go up the more places you have to operate. Because they no longer have their unattractive “muffin top” or “thunder thighs,” some l Liposuction in Lahore patients tend to be less careful about what they eat and how much they work out, which can lead to weight gain in the long run.
Methods of Getting Better
After Liposuction in Lahore, people may be able to get back to their normal lives quickly. They may be able to start exercising again in as little as two weeks. A compression garment, like a girdle, can help ease pain and make you look slimmer while healing. Depending on how bad your edoema is, you may see the first effects in three weeks or even sooner. Those effects could be big or small, depending on your condition.
You should start to feel better three weeks after surgery, but the full effects of your procedure may not be clear for another year. This time is crucial for getting rid of all the edoema and tightness in the tissues. About 20% of our patients might benefit from more Liposuction in Lahore, and the surgeon’s time does not cost anything extra.
To Sum Up
We’re sure that our clinic is the best in Lahore regarding liposuction surgery. If you talk to us, you might leave with a plan for a beautiful makeover or good ideas.
Concerning: Problems That Come Up Often
- Some people who have weight-loss surgery are motivated to change their diet and exercise habits for good after seeing positive results. Some people have repeated liposuction procedures to hide their weight gain because they are too lazy to do anything else. If you binge eat for a few weeks after Liposuction, you may regain all the lost weight, even if it takes several liters.
- People over 50, with stretch marks or fragile skin, are more likely to have sagging skin (especially on the inner thighs, arms, or beneath the chin).
- Cellulite may look less evident after Liposuction, mainly if the procedure occurs carefully to cut the bands of fat that cause cellulite. After Liposuction in Lahore, loose, deflated skin might hang on the same cords and make cellulite and other shape problems stand out more. Without a personal consultation, it’s hard to say how Liposuction will change the feel and shape of your skin.
- Even though the results of Liposuction can be dramatic almost immediately, swelling and bruises can quickly hide the new shape. By day 5, the swelling should start to go down, but you shouldn’t go swimming for another six weeks, and you won’t see the full effects of the skin tightening for another 6–9 months.
- Get Liposuction in Lahore, and the fat cells will reduce permanently. The treated area will always be able to store less fat, even if you gain weight.