History of BAPE Backpack
BAPE, often known as A Bathing Ape, is a Japanese streetwear label that has been producing unusual and fashionable clothing for over decades. One of their most popular products is their backpack line, which has undergone a significant evolution over the years.
BAPE first entered the backpack market in the early 2000s with their classic BAPE Backpack. A simple yet stylish design featuring the brand’s iconic camo pattern and a logo patch on the front. This design quickly became a staple among BAPE fans and streetwear enthusiasts, and paved the way for the brand’s future backpack designs.
Over the years, BAPE has continued to expand and diversify their backpack line, adding new materials, patterns, and designs to their offerings. One of their most popular new designs is the Shark Backpack, which features a cartoon shark design on the front, complete with sharp teeth and bulging eyes. This design has become an instant classic and is a favorite among BAPE fans.
Another notable design is the BAPE Camo Backpack, which features a subtle all-over camo print and a larger logo patch on the front and the Available at the online store Pink BAPE Hoodie. This design is a nod to BAPE’s roots as a streetwear brand and is perfect for those who want a more understated look.
10 Reasons Why BAPE Backpacks are the Best Streetwear Accessory
Here are 10 reasons why BAPE backpacks are the best streetwear accessory.
- Unique Designs: BAPE is recognized for its unusual and eye-catching designs, which extend to its backpacks. There’s a backpack for every taste, from camo patterns to BAPE’s distinctive shark design.
- Durability: BAPE Bookbag are made from high-quality materials, ensuring they are durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
- Versatility: BAPE Bookbag are suitable for all ages and genders. They are sufficiently adaptable to be worn on informal occasions as well as to work.
- Comfort: BAPE Bookbag are designed with comfort in mind. They have padded straps and a comfortable back panel, making them easy to wear all day long.
- Ample Storage Space: BAPE Bookbag offer ample storage space, perfect for carrying all of your essentials. They are available in a variety of sizes, making it simple to pick one that meets your requirements.
- Style: BAPE backpack is fashionable and trendy, making them a must-have item for anybody who appreciates streetwear. They are ideal for people who wish to create a big fashion statement.
- Brand Recognition: BAPE is a well-known and respected streetwear brand, and owning one of their backpacks is a great way to show off your love for the brand.
- Investment Piece: BAPE backpacks are a worthwhile investment. They are built of high-quality materials and will last for many years.
- Limited Edition Releases: BAPE regularly releases limited edition backpacks, making them highly sought after by collectors.
- Affordable: Despite their high quality, BAPE backpack is surprisingly affordable, making them accessible to a wider range of people.
Read also: How to Keep Your Hoodie Looking Perfect for the Next Season
Why BAPE Backpack so Expensive
Few discussions about BAPE Backpack go by without asking this important question: Why on earth are BAPE back so expensive? The thing is that behind the pricing structure of many Japanese brands is a long list of reasons: higher quality standards for Japanese manufacturers, better health care and wages, Japanese consumers believe that it is worth having good products and paying for them, etc.
But the problem with BAPE is that, at least not recently, that hasn’t been the case. This product is mainly made in China. While the quality is certainly acceptable in comparison to the ordinary mall brands, it’s nothing spectacular. And when it comes to popularity in Japan, BAPE is not a standout. In fact, it’s so prevalent that most people probably don’t notice it.
Why is BAPE so expensive? Sit back and take in the revelation: it is what it is. Do you recall what the name means? Youth that is conceited and exaggerated? BAPE is pricey because it is an expensive brand for privileged kids, and half the joke with buyers is one of its biggest pleasures.
Of course, a high-end brand needs to charge premium prices to maintain customer perception, but BAPE really doesn’t have much more to offer. The brand’s BAPE Shoes “patent leather” sneakers, often made of plastic, tear and splinter after some wear. The BAPE T-shirts, although definitely yesterday’s cut, are now just standard T-shirts with a small woven label, and the rest of the garment, no matter how good and detailed it is, is still made in China at the expense of labor.