There is no other style of earrings that can compare to Chandbali’s majestic allure. Every girl needs to be prepared with ethnic jewellery that will make her stand out as the end of the year brings with it a number of celebrations and wedding events. Lehengas, sarees, and palazzo suits can all be accessorised with chandbali earrings, whether they are made of brass or a precious metal.
Chandbali earrings are your shortcut to looking absolutely stunning for the holiday season. They are readily available in a variety of styles, from Meenakari work to Kundan details.
Jewelry is a favourite accessory for women, as is obvious. The chandbali is a staple item of jewellery for women despite jewellery trends coming and going. During the Mughal Empire, women first started donning chandbalis. The Hindi words for “moon” and “earring,” respectively, are chand and bali. Chandbali, which means “moon earring,” is what you get when you mix these two words.
The chandbali’s strongest feature is its versatility; it can be worn with anything from sarees to lehengas to suits to jeans and a shirt. For a brief period of time, this jewellery item slipped out of style, but Leela from the Bollywood hit Ram Leela went to considerable efforts to ensure that the chandbali was brought back into fashion. The chandbalis come in gold, silver, and oxidised metal. The chandbali earring style is perfect for formal gatherings, casual wear, and special occasions.
Here, In this article India trend presents you with some of their best Chandbalis:-
- Ekta Chandbali Earrings: These gold-plated chandbali earrings have fake polki diamonds and hot pink, hot green, and green gemstones as decorations. The base is made of metal with a high-grade alloy. the most typical chandbali for events and gatherings.
- Medha Chandbali Earrings: Made to seem like actual polki diamonds, these imitation pearl beads, hot pink stones, spider turquoise stones, and gold-plated chandbali earrings have all of the above materials. The base is made of metal with a high-grade alloy. These chandbalis are highly sought-after during the wedding season and are known for their outside appearance.
- Meenaz Earring: This pair of gold-toned jhumki hoops earrings is embellished with faux pearls, as well as beads in shades of mint green, black, ruby, blue, and simulated polki beads. The foundation is made of a high-grade metal alloy.
- Punjab Earrings: These Gold Plated Jhumki Earrings are decorated with Simulated Polki Diamond Multicolor Stones and Pearl Beads. The foundation is made of a high-grade metal alloy.
- Kolkata Earrings: These hanging, two-tone earrings are decorated with pearls, CZs, and imitation Polki diamonds. The base is made of metal with a high-grade alloy.
- Anvika Earrings: These grey and gold-tone jhumki earrings with faux pearl and faux pearl beads are manufactured. The base is made of metal with a high-grade alloy.
For all of your ethnic outfit pairings, these beautifully designed chandbali earrings for women are the ideal choice. These earrings have twisted mesh-style wire frames that are decorated with pearls and Kundan stones, giving them a highly fashionable and appealing appearance. The spherical earrings have a net mesh frame that gives them more definition because they go beyond the typical stones and pearl danglers. The earrings go nicely with a variety of outfits, including salwar suit sets, occasion dress, and sarees.