The latest report titled “Ammonia Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonia.
|Process Included||Ammonia Production from Heavy Oils
Ammonia Production from Natural Gas
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonia production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonia Production Process:
- Ammonia Production Cost From Heavy Oils Process: This production cost report by Procurement Resource provides a thorough cost analysis of Ammonia Production via the Heavy Oils Process which involves the use of heavy oils. Haber-Bosch process is used to attain ammonia mixture via atmospheric nitrogen and hydrogen is considered, including steam methane reforming (SMR) or partial oxidation of heavy oil (POX) as resources of hydrogen.
2. Ammonia Production Cost From Natural Gas : This production cost report by Procurement Resource provides a thorough cost analysis of Ammonia Production via the Heavy Oils Process which involves the use of natural gas. The creation of ammonia by using natural gas is performed by countering methane (natural gas) with steam and air, together with the consequent elimination of water and carbon dioxide.
Request Free Sample – procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonia-production-from-natural-gas/requestsample
Ammonia (NH3) is an alkaline gas that is colourless and among one of the most easily available nitrogen-containing compounds in the environment. It is an irritant that has a unique pungent smell finding application in the industrial and commercial sectors. It is very soluble in water and is deposited in the upper airways when inhaled.
Ammonia is very important for several biological processes and acts as a predecessor for amino acid and nucleotide synthesis. It is produced from bacterial processes that take place in the soil and consist of plants, organic matter, and animal and animal wastes.
Ammonia finds primary application as a key component in fertilisers in several forms and compositions, including urea and Diammonium phosphate. In its purest form, it is directly put into the soil. It is also used as a refrigerant gas, in water supply purification, and for manufacturing products like explosives, plastics, pesticides, textiles, chemicals, and dyes. It also finds application in several industrial and household cleaning solutions.
Furthermore, ammonia functions as a catalyst in the manufacturing of some synthetic resins. It also neutralizes acidic by-products of petroleum refining and is used in the rubber industry for preventing the coagulation of raw latex while it is being transported from plantation to factory. It is also used in the ammonia-soda process (also called the Solvay process), as well as the Ostwald process.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonia Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonia market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonia production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonia?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonia?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonia?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonia?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Ammonia production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonia production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonia plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonia?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ammonium Chloride: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-chloride
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-lauryl-sulphate
- Ammonium Nitrate: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-nitrate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA