The latest report titled “2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid.
|Product Name||2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid|
|Process Included||2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production From Furan Method
2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production from Sucrose
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Process:
- 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production From Furan Method: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production through Furan Method. The process employs glucose syrup; first, the Glucose is isomerized into fructose. The fructose will later be converted into intermediate methoxymethyl furan (MMF) oxidized into FDCA. A 70 percent glucose-water juice content is used as a nutrient product in the method and produces by-products of glucose acetate and citrus levulinate.
2. 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production From Sucrose: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production using sucrose (raw sugar). Natural sugar is employed to create the 2,5-furandicarboxyl Acid (FDCA) by hydrolyzing sucrose to glucose and fructose and then by isomerating glucose in fructose. The following fructose is later dehydrated into ionic fluid hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) and finally oxidized to produce FDCA.
2,5-Furandicarboxylic acid (FDCA) is an organic chemical compound belonging to the dicarboxylic acid and furans class that carries two carboxy substituents at positions 2 and 5. It plays a crucial role as a human urinary metabolite. It is a renewable resource and can be obtained from some carbohydrates, such as sucrose. It can also be used as a replacement for terephthalic acid (PTA) for polyester production leading to the shift towards green polymers.
The 2,5-Furandicarboxylic acid is primarily used as an environmentally friendly replacement for petroleum-derived terephthalic acid employed in bio-based polymers production, including poly (ethylene 2,5-furandicarboxylate) (PEF). Its demand is being boosted by the industrial packaging sector for making bio-based plastics and producing carbonated soft drinks in the beverage sector is furthering the market price.
Key Questions Answered in the 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/11-aminoundecanoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid : https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxypropanoic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA